Popular Drone maker DJI announced a new drone today DJI Mavic Air. This is too tiny and lightweight to fit in your jacket pocket. and is capable of flying itself.
We know that DJI is very popular drone maker around the world and also in India. there have many people who bought DJI Mavic pro back in 2017.
DJI’s this colorful littleis very good for camera drone. But if you want more — longer range, a better camera, more flight time — you had to step all the way up to the company’s Mavic Pro ($999.00 at Dell Home). And that’s where the new Mavic Air comes in.
On Tuesday, DJI introduced the Air, which is about 40% smaller than the Pro, has a similar high quality camera that can shoot video in 4K resolution, a lower $799 price tag, and can do all sorts of cool flying tricks.
According to TechCrunch report, They had crashed drones many times, so firstly we told you that uncrashable, Yes its uncrashable . With the seven cameras of the drone that are used for navigation, the Air knows to get out of the way of say, a bush, building or a trash can. In our first look tests, we watched it fly along in a straight line, until it met the bush, and then flew upwards to get out of the way.
DJI used a three-axis motorized gimbal, an improvement over the Spark’s two-axis gimbal.. The system is actually recessed directly into the system, giving the drone an even smaller footprint. There’s also 8GB of internal storage, so users can save photos and videos without adding a microSD card.
The Mavic Air can be preordered now at DJI.com and elsewhere. It’s available in stores and begins shipping on Jan. 28. The $799 base model includes the redesigned remote, while the step-up model gives you more propellers, batteries and a charging hub for $999, £949 or AU$1,599.
Here are the full specifications of DJI Mavic Air, according to DJI:
- Three-axis stabilized 4K camera
- 24mm F2.8 lens
- New ventilation system prevents overheating
- Increased signal coverage with new omnidirectional antenna
- Foldable body
- 21-minute flight time
- 2.5-mile range
- Reaches speeds up to 42.5 mph
- Can take off and fly at up to 16,000 feet (4,900 meters) above sea level
- Optional remote has been redesigned for portability, with removable thumbsticks
- Built-in 8GB storage with microSD expansion
- USB-C port
- Three colors: white, black, red
- Preorders start Tuesday, ships and available in stores on Jan. 28
- $799, £769, AU$1,299 starting price includes remote, propeller guards and case
- $999, £949, AU$1,599 “Fly More” bundle adds additional propellers, 2 extra batteries and a multi-battery charging hub